Inspired by the proven CombiMAX technology, the VarioMAX Plus gives you the option to expand an initially chosen combination.
This is based on the proven joker-axle technology, which means that higher payload requirements can be met by intergrating single axle bogies into the configuration.
Description of the VarioMAX Plus
- Payload from 60 to 105 tonnes at 12 tonnes axle load
- Expansion options thanks to the joker-axle
- Compact design
- Excellent steering performance thanks to high steering angle
- Intuitive and simple operating concept
- Fast conversion options
- Low maintenance costs
- Robust and proven trailer technology
The VarioMAX Plus is a highly adaptable and versatile low bed series.
- Choose between one or two interesections between bogies
- Adjustable fifth wheel load
- Pendle-axle technology for 600 mm stroke and 60° steering angle
- Robust due to the use of high-tensile steel
- Available in 2,550 mm or 2,850 mm basic width
- Available with more robust 19.5“ or more compact 17.5“ tyres
The versatile VarioMAX Plus low-bed range enables various applications:
- Excavator deck: Caterpillar track vehicles can be transported hanging by utilising an excavator deck with minimum ground clearance. Such low beds can also be telescopically extendable, which makes them versatile for many applications. The booms and timber boards can also be widened without much effort and positioned to two different loading heights.
- Outer beams: The telescopically extendable outer beams provide optimal stability for the loads and can be supplied with suspended widenings.
- Widenable outer beams: The hydraulic widening, the Hydro-Shift principle, enables this variant to be flexibly adjusted in terms of width. Full load capacity with maximum widening is therefore guaranteed. A simple extension is also possible with this low bed. It is ideal for transporting heavy, wide construction machines.