Suspension and steering
The TeleMAX flatbed semitrailer can be equipped with either hydraulic or pneumatic suspension.
Various axle steering systems can be used:
- Rigid axles
- Friction-steered axles
- Knuckle-steering (hydraulic) axles
- Pendle axles
Equipment & accessories
TeleMAX can be tailored individually to the transport requirements.
Here are just a few of the options available:
- Extendable up to 4 x
- Cranked loading platform
- Fifth wheel heights to suit tractor units with very low design with a height of 950 mm
- Hydraulic gooseneck
- Stanchion posts...
The WingMAX for XXL rotor blades
For the kings of the wings!
Rotor blades now reach lengths of well over 70 m. The new flatbed semi-trailer WingMAX is part of the TeleMAX series and moves such XXL elements safely and economically.
The unique selling point is the interaction of several technical advantages:
- An enormous gooseneck stroke of 1,700 mm
- The longest available loading platform with 4-fold extension
- A gooseneck length compatible with 5-axle trucks
- Strong 19.5" pendle axles with 60° steering angle and 600 mm stroke
Sliding load supports for the blade tip frame enable the semi-trailer to be shortened even under load.
The strong design using high-tensile steel protects the fragile freight against the effects of external forces.