The following features ensure maximum transport efficiency and contribute to transport safety:
- Axle loads of up to 45 t per axle line
- Hydraulic axle compensation with a stroke of up to 650 mm
- Pivot-mounted bogie with 60° steering angle
- Strengthened loading area outer fields with point loads of up to 50t
ModulMAX modular vehicles can be coupled not only with each other (lengthwise and crosswise), but also with numerous transport fixtures. These include:
- Goosenecks for 3-axle, 4-axle and 5-axle tractor units
- Drawbars with steering device for 2-file, 3-file and 4-file combinations
- Long material turntables with self-tracking devices
- Hydraulically widening and extending vessel decks
- Flatbed decks from an overall height of 250 mm
- Telescopic excavator decks
This variety of possible combinations as well as the user-friendly operating concept makes the Faymonville modular trailer range ModulMAX a guarantor of flexibility and economy for the most complex heavy-duty transport jobs.
Interoperability of the transport modules
Apart from the compatibility with Faymonville PowerMAX SPMT transport modules, the ModulMAX offers seamless interoperability with identical vehicles from other manufacturers (S-ST, G-SL).