Tower adapters with a lifting capacity of 100 t are available as a further component within the Faymonville product range. They are used for the height-optimised transport of tower segments with the most diverse lengths and diameters.
These special devices are coupled either with a free-turning device or directly between heavy load modules. The free-turning device allows to overcome even the tightest bends and obstacles.
Loading and unloading can be done without a crane. The tower adapter is hydraulically adjusted to the flange diameter and in this way ensures a secure connection during transport.
A well-conceived work platform on each tower adapter also ensures absolute safety of the operating personnel.
The technical description:
- Payload: 100,000 kg
- Internal flange diameter: 2,850 – 5,000 mm
- Mechanically compatible with the CombiMAX, G-Modul and S-Modul series
- Lower dead weight than comparable low beds
- Improved turning radius thanks to more compact overall vehicle width
- Prepared for the mounting of a free-turning device
- Convenient radio remote control for the hydraulic functions