Due to the use of lighter 17.5“ pendle axles, the weight and total truck length of the VarioMAX have also been further reduced.
The advantage: special permissions for special transports are easier to obtain, depending on country-specific regulations.
Suspension and steering
The lowbed trailer VarioMAX is equipped with hydraulic suspension.
The following axle system may be used:
Equipment & accessories
The lowbed VarioMAX can be tailored individually to the transport requirements. The equipment options for the low-bed semitrailer include:
- removable gooseneck
- outer beams with fixed wooden floor
- excavator deck
- vessel deck: outer beams without fixed wooden floor
- vessel deck hydraulically extendable in width (single or double function)
- Split bogie: connectable axles, which increase application versatility
- Intermediate platform which connects the front axles to the rear axles to create a flatdeck