It fully complies with U.S. and Canadian regulations allowing a maximal payload thanks to its adapted dimensions.
The following features ensure maximum transport efficiency and contribute to transport safety:
- Pendulum axles with a stroke of 23' 6" and a turning angle of – 60° / + 60°
- Extremely high point loads of 40,000 lbs can be applied over each axle bearing
- Very low dead weight +/- 62,500 lbs
- Available with 3-axle nitro-booster to raise the legal payload capacity over 200,000lbs
- Extremely strong and torsion stiff frame
- Very narrow turning radius allowing high manoeuvrability
- The loading platform can be extended up to 1070”
- All axles can be lifted
- Hydraulic gooseneck compensating with the first axle group.
- Hydraulic and mechanical 5th wheel load adjustment
- Multiple lashing rings and load fixing points
- Transport simulation software for axle load calculation, tilt limit survey etc.
- Full metalized frame ensuring the best corrosion protection available on the market.
The trailer can be very easily pushed together at a “truck and trailer” length not exceed 90’ – this will allow to travel without escort in most of the US states and Canada.
This user-friendly operating concept makes the HighwayMAX a guarantor of flexibility and economy for the heavy-duty transport jobs in the United States and Canada.