Heaviest possible transport projects, both on- and off-road, can be handled with the ModulMAX hydraulic platforms.
The modular axle lines from Faymonville allow axle loads of up to 99,000 lbs per line and point loads on top of the axle bearings of up to 176,000 lbs. Flexibility is a key advantage and the hydraulic axle compensation with a stroke of up to 23.6” is an additional main feature. High-tech in perfection!
The axle lines can be coupled with a drawbar or a gooseneck and the remote steering is a real asset when moving on-site.
Other useful features are the rolled platform deck edges, more robust steering arms, the significantly improved mechanical axle locking system, easily accessible knee pin locations as well as on overall clean fit and finish. All of these items help our customers to keep their equipment on the road longer with fewer mechanical issues and with significantly reduced support requirements.
Check out the technical features that ensure maximum transport efficiency and safety:
- Axle loads of up to 99,000 lbs per axle line
- Hydraulic axle compensation with a stroke of 23.6”
- Pivot-mounted bogie with 60° steering angle
- Strengthened loading area outer fields with point loads of up to 176,000 lbs
- Can be coupled lengthwise and sidewise with each other and with numerous add-ons such as goosenecks, drawbars, turntables, double drop decks etc
- Fully metalized frame for the best corrosion protection available in the market