The FloatMAX Inloader is equipped with pneumatic suspension and independent suspension (stub axles on axle balancers).
Lashing of the load
One of the following systems can be optionally used to secure the load in the FloatMAX:
- A vertical and horizontal hydraulic and adjustable glass bracing system for "A" and "L" frames.
- The patented Faymonville MECA PUSH load lashing system, horizontal hydraulic-mechanic operation, for "A" and "L" frames.
FloatMAX inloader variants
The FloatMAX is available in various versions, each exactly aligned to the individual transport requirements.
- UK version light
- adapted to British legislation.
- With loadable platform:
- Glass inloader with siding tarpaulin.
- Gooseneck in platform design (additional loading platform).
Equipment & accessories
The FloatMAX Inloader can be tailored individually to the transport requirements. Here are just a few of the equipment options
- Auxiliary heating
- Awnings and sliding tarpaulins
- Aluminium wheel rims