The hydraulic lifting and lowering of the neck allows optimal ground clearance even on uneven terrain or when passing railway crossings and other obstacles.
While the 3-axle front bogie with caster steered axles follows the truck, the rear bogie counter-steers using state-of-the-art king-pin steering including remote control override. This combination ensures an ideal turning radius and helps to manage and enter tight corners and jobsites.
As it remains within a length of 53’ and a width of 100” when closed, it can be mobilized extremely fast and without any escorts or permits.
From its closed length, the trailer stretches to over 90’ incl. the gooseneck, thanks to a double stretch beam between gooseneck and front bogie and a single extension between the two tridems. For additional load support over the extended stretch beams, the trailer comes with several extra bunk sections.
The platform over the axle bogies is closed and covered with timber. The trailer can be widened up to 10’ in these areas, using galvanized pull-out outriggers.
The MultiMAX also convinces with a strong chassis design and highest stability, while keeping the tare weight low.
Finally, the double drop fully complies with the specific dimensional and DOT requirements in North America, thereby maximizing possibilities for users in the US and Canada.
Check out the technical features that ensure maximum transport efficiency and safety:
- Optimal load transfer between axles via air ride
- Flexible spacing between axle tridems – 14‘1“ or 16‘1“
- Complete trailer closed within 53‘
- Stretches up to 77’ in the well plus 13‘ gooseneck
- Additional removable load bunks for the stretch beams
- 37” loaded deck height in drive position – can be lowered to 33.5”
- 100” deck width, incl. 9” outriggers per side on the main deck
- Closed loading platform for versatile applications
- Lowest dead weight for maximum payload
- Honda pony motor and wet line connection for all hydraulic functions
- Multiple lashing rings and load fixing points for maximum transport safety
- Fully metalized, zinc-plated frame for the best corrosion protection available in the market