TeleMAX trailers are very versatile and easy to use.
The automatic king-pin steering acts on a double race turntable steering system at the rear, allowing for a maximum steering angle of up to 55°. Besides, the override remote control steering allows to maneuver the TeleMAX around tight turns and into difficult jobsites.
Thanks to the drop behind the neck and the use of 17.5” tires, it comes with a lower rear deck height than any other trailers of similar length. The air suspension with a stroke of 8” allows to adjust the deck height additionally and to cope with rough terrain or uneven roads.
When closed and empty, the TeleMAX runs within 53’ length and 100” width, not requiring any escort or permit.
Finally, it fully complies with the specific dimensional and DOT requirements in North America, thereby maximizing possibilities for users in the US and Canada.
Check out the technical features that ensure maximum transport efficiency and safety:
- Available as 3- or 4-axle
- Available as
- 3-stage extender: 176’ composed as 152’ + 24’ pull-out
- 4-stage extender: 200’ composed as 176’ + 24’ pull-out
- Air suspension with 8” stroke
- Automatic king-pin steering incl. remote control
- Large steering angle of 55°
- Full deck with timber cover for versatile use beyond blade transport
- Low rear deck ride height: 48” as 3-stage or 51” as 4-stage
- Honda pony motor for fully self-contained hydraulic system
- Hydraulic support leg to help stretching/retracting the trailer
- Fully metalized frame for the best corrosion protection available in the market