The components of wind power plants demand different transport solutions, depending on the route.
The wind tower adapter with free-turning device, mounted on a 4+7 self-steering trailer, fills the last gap in the Faymonville range.
Such an imposing combination is used when tower segments up to a payload of 100 tons must be transported on winding roads.
Complex projects simply mastered
- Designed for 6x4 and 8x4 or 8x4 and 10x4 tractor units
- Air-suspended 4-axle dolly with 17.5" or 22.5" tyres
- Connection to the tower segments in 3-point or 4-point clamps without additional frame
- For inside diameters from 2,550 to 5,400 millimetres
- Extension to 6,300 millimetre diameter available
- Vertical stroke of 1,800 millimetres
Maximum operating safety is the priority
- Vehicle width of 2,750 millimetres
- 7-axle self-steering trailer with hydraulic suspension
- Four steering cylinders each for the front and rear steering
- Tower support with hydraulic and mechanical safety systems
- Users in the secure work area at all times thanks to standard remote controls