What does the PA-X principle include?
- The lowest: 790 mm loading height
- The most agile: 60° steering angle
- The most suitable for off-road use: 600 mm stroke
The rear PA-X loading deck can be combined with PA-X front bogies (2-3-axle). This results in a continuous loading deck of 790 mm*
The rear PA-X loading deck can be combined with CombiMAX bogies (2-3 axles)
Optimized payload, continuous loading deck
- Continuous loading height of 790 mm*
- Optimized tare weight
- Easy handling
- Available with 2,850 or 3.000 mm width
- The loading deck is single or double extendable
- Hydraulic double or single ramps optionally available
Now also available with an unbeatable deep and wide excavator trough with the dimensions 4240mm length, 440mm depth and from 900mm width!
Ideal for to move all kind of excavators where the large articulated boom fits easily in the trough.
* completely lowered