The space between the axles is used to provide a correspondingly high central beam, which has an enormous load-bearing capacity.
- 790 millimeter minimal loading height*
- Adjustable steering system with hydraulic counter-steering
- High stroke of 600 millimeters
- Large steering angle of 60°
- 12-tonne axle load permitted in many countries on 17.5” wheels
The rear PA-X loading deck can be combined with PA-X front bogies (2-3-axle). This results in a continuous loading deck of 790 mm*
The rear PA-X loading deck can be combined with CombiMAX bogies (2-3 axles)
Optimized payload, continuous loading deck
- Optimized tare weight
- Easy handling
- Available with 2,850 or 3.000 mm width
- The loading deck is single or double extendable
- Hydraulic double or single ramps optionally available
Also available with an unbeatable deep and wide excavator trough with the dimensions 4240mm length, 440mm depth and from 900mm width!
Ideal to move all kind of excavators where the large articulated boom fits easily in the trough.
* completely lowered