Stress in use and the effects of weather put the steel construction of every vehicle to the test. Faymonville counters these challenges with its MAXProtect+ surface protection.
This principle is applied as standard with every vehicle.
Every stage – from shot-blasting and the full-surface metallisation with zinc/aluminium to the final coating – is carried out by Faymonville in-house, further developed and tested on the basis of meaningful parameters.
More protection is impossible!
- After a salt spray test lasting 2,400 hours, there is no red rust on a one millimetre deep scratch made beforehand
- 100 percent active protection against red rust
- High zinc content provides for a self-healing effect
- High edge protection due to mechanical anchoring
- Optimal adhesion properties of the coating system in case of chain impacts or stone chips
- The best protective effect in the automotive industry
The MAXProtect+ process sequence:
- MACHINE BLASTING
- MANUAL BLASTING
- ZINC SPRAYING BY ELECTRIC ARC
- JOINT SEALING
- 2-COMPONENT TOP COAT
- CAVITY SEALING
- OPTIONAL: seawater-resistant complete preservation