The DualMAX axle bogies are available with 2, 3 or 4 axles lines and can be combined to form different trailer sizes for maximum versatility. They are equipped with hydraulic pendle-axles that offer a steering angle up to 55° to each side, a total stroke of 29.5“ and a maximum load per axle line or 52,900 lbs at 50 mph.
The lift&shift system allows to widen the trailer, even when fully loaded. In contrast to other products, the steering rods do not need to be disassembled and the trailer can remain static during the widening process. This makes this feature uniquely easy, safe and fast to operate.
For empty/return transport on a conventional trailer, the chassis frame of the axle bogies can conveniently be folded up, reducing the width under 10’.
Both gooseneck and drawbar systems are available to pull the DualMAX. Above that, the axle bogies can be combined with numerous decks and accessories, such as an extra-low transformer deck, widening perimeter decks, suspension beam systems or turntables.
Finally, it fully complies with the specific dimensional and DOT requirements in North America, thereby maximizing possibilities for users in the US and Canada.
Check out the technical features that ensure maximum transport efficiency and safety:
- Axle bogies available with 2, 3 or 4 axle lines
- Lift&shift: axle bogies widen under load from 13’11” to 16’-18’-20’
- Bogie frames can be folded up for empty transport
- Pendle-axles with +/-55° steering angle and 29.5” stroke
- load per axle line 52,900 lbs at 50 mph
- Extremely high points loads of 40,000 lbs. over axle bearings
- Available with gooseneck incl. hydraulic load transfer or drawbar
- Numerous accessoires available such as decks, turntables etc.
- Autonomous operations of hydraulics thanks to HATZ Diesel powerpack and control panel for drawbar operation
- Load software FALCO2 for load simulations and calculation of axle loads, bending moment, etc.
- Fully metalized, zinc-plated frame for the best corrosion protection available in the market