Lowbed trailer with 1 to 5 axles, removable gooseneck, different lowbed variants, with or without 1 to 3-axle free-swing dolly.
MEGAMAX low bed trailer
The MegaMAX is a lowbed trailer designed for heavy duty and special transports.
The MegaMAX allows for a high technical payload depending on his equipment. This trailer is based on 1-5 axles and can be fitted with a 1-3 axle dolly.
Video: semi-trailer megamaxLow bed semi-trailer for heavy duty & special transports - Faymonville MEGAMAX
Suspension and steering
The MegaMAX can be equipped selectively with hydraulic or pneumatic suspension.
Various steering systems can be used:
- Friction steered axles
- Knuckle-steering (hydraulic) axles
- Pendle axles
- Independent wheel suspension (Faymonville TWIN AXLE II)
Equipment & accessories
The MegaMAX can be tailored individually to the transport requirements. The equipment options for the trailer consist in:
- Extendable up to 2 x (double-telescoping)
- Super lowbed
- Removable gooseneck
- Hydraulically lift- and lowerable gooseneck
- Central beam platform
- Outer beams with fixed wooden floor
- Excavator bridge
- Vesselbridge: outer beams without fixed wooden floor
- Vesselbridge hydraulically widened
- Central beam laterally offset
- Laterally offset (with inclined frame structure)
- Hydraulic lifting bed
- Excavator trough
- Ramp systems
Areas of use
Special features of the MegaMAX are the optimum load distribution, the length-optimised loading platform and the low loading height. These properties enable not only adherence to legal limit values, but also ensure time and cost-efficiency in loading and transport.
The MegaMAX trailer is suitable for the transport of:
- Construction machines (excavation and road construction, recycling, road grooving machine transport, crushing equipment, screening equipment)
- Wind power plants (tower segments, generators, rotor or turbine blades, hybrid towers)
- Forestry machines (harvester, skidder, forwarder)
- Farming machines (combine harvesters, tractors, farming tractors, beet harvesters, silage wagons, liquid manure tanks)
- Industrial parts (crane-loaded goods, vessels, ring transport)
- Boats (yachts)
- Precast concrete parts
- Bulky goods and heavy loads