2 to 10-axle semi low loader, extendable up to 50 metres.
MULTIMAX low loader
MultiMAX is a particularly versatile and extensive semi-trailer series, which is based on 2 to 10 axles and is extendable up to 50 metres and more (telescopic central beam) with a high payload.
The MultiMAX semi-trailer is thus the economic and flexible solution to a multitude of different transport tasks.
Video: semi-trailer multimaxSemi low loader for special and heavy duty transport - Faymonville MULTIMAX
Suspension and steering
The MultiMAX can be equipped selectively with hydraulic or pneumatic suspension.
Various steering systems can be used:
Equipment & accessories
The MultiMAX can be tailored individually to the transport requirements.
Here are just a few of the equipment options:
- Different ramp systems
- Hydraulically lift- and lowerable gooseneck
- Hydraulically lift- and lowerable platform
- Troughs (wheel troughs, excavator troughs)
- Hydraulically extendable loading platform
Areas of use
The Faymonville MultiMAX is a particularly versatile and extensive low loader system and is suitable for the transport of:
- Construction machines (excavation and road construction, recycling,...)
- Forestry machines (harvester, skidder, forwarder,...)
- Farming machines (tractors, combine harvesters,...)
- Wind power plants (tower segments, generators, rotor or turbine blades)
- Structural elements (steel and concrete elements)
- Industrial parts (transformers, crane-loaded goods,...)
- Lifting vehicles (lifting platforms, fork-lift trucks,...)
- Crane systems (cranes, crane weights, crane components)
- Conveying and crushing systems (demolition and recycling industry)
- Track-guided vehicles (trams, locomotives, wagons)
- Bulky goods, long materials and heavy loads