Modular platform trailer for special transportation in the United States of America and Canada.
Modular trailer - USA and Canada
The Faymonville DualMAX is a modular heavy haul platform trailer that is widenable under load (lift&shift system). This modular trailer was developed in order to meet the specific requirements of the trucking & hauling industry in North America. It fully complies with U.S. and Canadian regulations allowing a maximal payload thanks to its adapted dimensions.
Video: semi-trailer dualmaxModular platform trailer for heavy haulage in the USA and Canada - Faymonville DualMAX
The following features ensure maximum transport efficiency and contribute to transport safety:
- Axles are widenable under load from 14’ to 20’ in a fast, easy and safe way
- Steering system remains untouched - no disconnecting of any part
- Very strong and torsion resistant chassis with high point load capacities on central beam and outer frames
- Light weight (approx bout 13,200 lbs/line of tare weight)
- The folded frame is less than 8’ wide and 8’ tall thus return transports are easily possible on conventional lowbed or flatbed trailers.
- Load per axle line 52,900 lbs at 50 mph
- Extremely high points loads of 40,000 lbs. can be applied over each axle bearing
- Platforms are fully metalized (zinc-plated) ensuring the best corrosion protection available on the market
- Can be operated with gooseneck and/or draw bars
- Can be operated with accessories from third parties (suspension beams, drop deck, etc.)
- Pendulum axles with a turning angle of – 55° / + 55°
This user-friendly operating concept makes the DualMAX a guarantor of flexibility and economy for the heavy-duty transport jobs in the United States and Canada.
Areas of use
DualMAX modular trailers are suitable for the transport of the following goods:
- Industrial parts (transformers, crane-loaded goods, containers...)
- Crane systems (cranes, crane weights, crane components)
- Pipeline elements
- Offshore structures (drilling platforms, wind turbines, platforms, pipelines)
- Ships or parts of ships
- Power stations and bridge elements
- Bulky goods, long materials and heavy loads