Highway trailer for special transportation of payloads up to 260.000 lbs. in the United States of America and Canada.
HighwayMAX multi-axle trailer - usa and canada
The Faymonville HighwayMAX is an extendable on-road heavy haul trailer with 9 hydraulically steered pendular axles and a technical payload of 260.000 lbs. This highway trailer was developed in order to meet the specific requirements of the trucking & hauling industry in North America.
It fully complies with U.S. and Canadian regulations allowing a maximal payload thanks to its adapted dimensions.
The following features ensure maximum transport efficiency and contribute to transport safety:
- Pendulum axles with a stroke of 23' 6" and a turning angle of – 60° / + 60°
- Extremely high point loads of 40,000 lbs can be applied over each axle bearing
- Very low dead weight +/- 62,500 lbs
- Extremely strong and torsion stiff frame
- Very narrow turning radius allowing high manoeuvrability
- The loading platform can be extended up to 1070”
- All axles can be lifted
- Hydraulic gooseneck compensating with the first axle group.
- Hydraulic and mechanical 5th wheel load adjustment
- Multiple lashing rings and load fixing points
- Transport simulation software for axle load calculation, tilt limit survey etc.
- Full metalized frame ensuring the best corrosion protection available on the market.
The trailer can be very easily pushed together at a “truck and trailer” length not exceed 90’ – this will allow to travel without escort in most of the US states and Canada.
This user-friendly operating concept makes the HighwayMAX a guarantor of flexibility and economy for the heavy-duty transport jobs in the United States and Canada.
Areas of use
HighwayMAX multi-axle trailers are suitable for the transport of the following goods:
- Industrial parts (transformers, crane-loaded goods, containers...)
- Crane systems (cranes, crane weights, crane components)
- Pipeline elements
- Offshore structures (drilling platforms, wind turbines, platforms, pipelines)
- Ships or parts of ships
- Power stations and bridge elements
- Bulky goods, long materials and heavy loads