Low bed semi-trailer with 3 to 6 axles and 1-2 pendle axles integrated in the gooseneck.
GIGAMAX low bed semi-trailer
The GigaMAX is a low bed semi-trailer designed for heavy duty and special transports.
Video: semi-trailer gigamaxLow bed semi-trailer for special & heavy duty transports - Faymonville GIGAMAX
Based on 3 to 6 axles, the GigaMAX allows a high technical payload while featuring a compact design. The 1-2 axles integrated in the gooseneck contribute to the further reduction of the overall length and weight of the truck.
The GigaMAX is also available as a weight-optimised light version. Due to the use of lighter pendle axles (17.5“), the GigaMAX, although already easily manoeuvrable, gains even more mobility.
Suspension and steering
The GigaMAX is equipped with hydraulic suspension.
The following axle systems may be used:
- Knuckle-steering axles
- Pendle axles
- cranked axles
Equipment & accessories
The GigaMAX can be tailored individually to the transport requirements. The equipment options for the semi-trailer include:
- extendable (telescopic)
- removable gooseneck
- hydraulic gooseneck
- outer beams with fixed wooden floor
- excavator deck
- intermediate platform which connects the front axles to the rear axles to create a flatdeck
- vessel deck: outer beams without fixed wooden floor
- split bogie: connectable axles, which increase application versatility
Areas of use
The strengths of the GigaMAX semi-trailer certainly lie in its length-optimised and weight-optimised construction. These properties enable not only adherence to legal boundary conditions, but also increase manoeuvrability and efficiency in loading and transport.
The GigaMAX semi-trailer is suitable for the transport of:
- Heavy construction machines (excavation and road construction, recycling, road planing machines, crushing equipment, screening equipment)
- Wind power plants (tower segments, generators, rotor or turbine blades, hybrid towers)
- Structural elements (steel and concrete elements)
- Industrial parts (transformers, crane-loaded goods, ring transport)
- Crane systems (cranes, crane weights, crane components)
- Conveying and crushing systems (demolition and recycling industry)
- Track-guided vehicles (trams, locomotives, wagons)
- Boats (yachts)
- Precast concrete parts
- Bulky goods and heavy loads