Inloader for the transport of concrete precast elements
The Faymonville PrefaMAX is an inloader for the transport of precast concrete elements. Built on 3 axles, the standard metallised PrefaMAX semi-trailer impresses with high load security and optimal operational efficiency in the transport of precast elements.
With a total width of less than 2.55 m the PrefaMAX lies within the norms for standard transport, with the advantage that no costs arise for escorts and special permissions.
Video: semi-trailer prefamaxInloader semi-trailer for the transport of precast concrete elements - Faymonville PREFAMAX
The PrefaMAX Inloader is equipped with hydraulic or pneumatic independent suspension (stub axles on axle balancers).
Variants of the PREFAMAX Inloader
In addition to the standard version the PrefaMAX is available in different special designs:
- Light Version (+/- 2,000 kg lower dead weight)
- Version 10200 with especially long loading space
- Special version for Norway (distance from king pin to centre of axles = 8,150 mm)
- Special version for Sweden (distance from king pin to centre of axles = 9,100 mm)
- Extendable, loading space can be extended by an additional 4,000 mm
- PrefaMAX-A 7100 with reduced loading space (7,100 mm)
Equipment & accessories
The PrefaMAX Inloader can be tailored individually to the transport requirements. Here are just a few of the equipment options:
- Parallelogram door
- Hydraulic pallet locking
- Flexible clamping system (operable from the ground)
- Operation by remote control