During over 50 years it has existed, Faymonville has succeeded in gaining widespread acceptance for its business concepts in Belgium, Europe and worldwide. As a company that has made the exceptional its speciality, Faymonville is continually adding to its range of products and services. Its objective is to find transport solutions for an increasingly demanding Belgian and international clientèle.
THE GROUP HAS FIVE MAIN ACTIVITIES:
- Faymonville AG, F.E.L. I+II, Faymonville Polska and Cometto : the construction of towed equipment for the specialist haulage industry, the transport of glass and the transport of concrete elements ;
- Faymonville Distribution AG : the sale of trailers and sale of second-hand vehicles ;
- Faymonville Logistics: modern logistical centre, divided into four segments:
- Supplying the three production sites
- Shipping replacement parts to external customers
- Internally processed warehouse sales
- Issuance of material to the maintenance and repair department
- Faymonville Service AG :
- maintenance workshop ;
- 24/24 Service ;
- fully equipped intervention vehicle;
- repairs all makes.
- Faymonville Lease AG : financing possibilities for semi-trailers - MAX Rental : short or long term renting of trucks and semi-trailers in whole Europe.
Faymonville today :
- Number of employees : about 900
- Range: trailers and semi-trailers, with payloads from 15 to 15,000 tons, enabling Faymonville to satisfy all requirements in the area of transport with a difference
- Production capacity: a three-hectare site at Bullange, with 15,740 m² of production buildings, a 7,400 m² service center and a 6.585 m² CNC-hall, as well as a production site in the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg with 36.250 m² and in Poland (21,000 m²). A service station has been opened in Noginsk (near Moscow) with a surface of 3,120m².
- Network: Faymonville already has a strong commercial presence throughout ALL Europe - from Spain to Scandinavia, from Ireland to Russia - and over the WHOLE world!